- bananas = wrap the stems of bananas with clear tape
- milk = add some salt to milk
- strawberry = immerse the whole pack in apple vinegar, then store as usual
- bread = put celery in the same bag
- dried cookies = put bread in a sealed jar with cookies
- salad = wrap salad in kitchen towel
- meat = put meat in ziplock, then immerse in water to displace the air, then seal
You need to ssh from “client” to “server” without a password.
On the “client”:
generage ssh key pair
copy public key to “server”
cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub | ssh username@server "mkdir ~/.ssh; cat >> ~/.ssh/authorized_keys"
Perform the following tasks to change the workstation hostname using the scutil command.
Open a terminal.
Type the following command to change the primary hostname of your Mac:
This is your fully qualified hostname, for example myMac.domain.com
sudo scutil –set HostName
Type the following command to change the Bonjour hostname of your Mac:
This is the name usable on the local network, for example myMac.local.
sudo scutil –set LocalHostName
Optional: If you also want to change the computer name, type the following command:
This is the user-friendly computer name you see in Finder, for example myMac.
sudo scutil –set ComputerName
Flush the DNS cache by typing:
Restart your Mac.